This preset pack contains the Chelsea Damon 2 MOBILE preset which is a .DNG file that can be used in Lightroom and Lightroom mobile.
This preset gives you crisp and vibrant tones and is designed to work well in a variety of light situations although they cannot correct very poor lighting or shooting mistakes. As lighting and camera settings vary, exposure, temperature, and tint may need to be adjusted.
The presets come in images saved as .DNG files that can easily be saved to your phone, opened in Lightroom, and copied to your own photos.
Digital files cannot be returned or reimbursed due to the nature of the product. I recommend creating a backup of your presets file to have in case of future loss.
See below for upload instructions.
1. Save the .zip file of the presets to your device
2. Extract the files
**This is a zipped file, you may need to save it to a computer and extract the image files to your computer first, and then send the image files to your phone.***
3. Open the photos in Lightroom Mobile
4. In the top right corner of the Lightroom app, hit the options button (the three dots).
5. Tap "Create Preset"
6. Name the preset and tap the check to save it.
7. Then, find presets on the bottom options bar and tap the preset you'd like to apply to your photo.
Remember to use #chelseadamonpresets when posting your photos so I can see what you create and share with the rest of the community on Instagram!